Who are we looking for?
We’re currently looking for a Customer Growth Manager to add to our North American team. We are looking for an experienced account manager to help nurture existing client relationships, and mutually grow business and revenue.
You will actively support your clients’ pre- and post-sales activities.
You will bring value to the sales process through your understanding of key business objectives, considerations and challenges, and should feel comfortable talking with Digital Directors, VPs of Marketing and IT staff.
This position requires proactive thinking, a consultative approach and a self-motivated top performer with a good understanding of technology. The role will report to the Director of Growth for North America.
What will you do?
- Build and expand relationships within existing customer base
- Identify revenue-generating opportunities, with a particular focus on upsell, version upgrades, cross-sell and services
- Become an advocate for Kentico Xperience’s capabilities
- Independent learner
- Detailed, flexible and responsive
- Problem solver – be able to figure things out without direction
- Decision maker – make informed, intelligent decisions
- Effective listener, able to understand clients’ environments, objectives, issues, goals – be able to ask clarifying questions
- Understand and identify client objectives/needs and align Kentico’s solutions
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue forecast
- Work cross functionally with channel and direct teams as necessary for client satisfaction
- Be comfortable engaging with C, D and V level corporate contacts
- Effectively engage with Operations, Product and other global teams
- Be able to explain technical information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to commute to Bedford, NH
Is it you?
- 2+ years of account management experience – experience with software, DXP, CMS a plus
- Proven track record of success
- Previous experience managing a portfolio of clients with a wide range of revenue, technology, vertical
- Excellent presentation, business writing and oral communication skills - comfortable in talking to C-Level at both customers and integration/agency partners
- Passionate about helping and collaborating with other people and teams
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, PowerBI helpful
- Sales-oriented, growth mentality
I feel very valued at Kentico, the company truly cares about me as an individual and part of the team. I'm proud that we treat our customers very well and we always go the extra mile when we can.
5 weeks PTO and 12 holidays
Paid Lunch Breaks
We provide paid lunch breaks.
Health Insurance Plans
Health, dental, vision, and RX insurance premiums are covered by Kentico.
We offer an FSA plan to our employees.
We offer a company match on 401(k) contributions.
Challenging and interesting international work environment, cooperation with the colleagues at the company’s HQ and a fully paid training in the Czech Republic.
3 other open positions
- Customer Success
Solution Architect at Kentico Xperience
Provide post-sales technical consulting to our customers and help them achieve their goals.
- Customer Success
Technical Support Engineer
Do you enjoy helping people and solving their technical problems? Become a Technical Support Engineer for our customers!
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
Kentico Software, LLC is currently looking for a Territory Sales Manager to help actively prospect and grow client and partner opportunities for the Kentico Xperience.