What will you be doing?
- Advising our Enterprise customers based in the Americas on how to use Kentico Kontent to build websites, manage and plan website content, showing them which systems Kentico Kontent can integrate with or what is our API capable of.
- Bringing customer stories back into the company as feedback, feature suggestions, or case studies.
- Cooperating closely with our US-based Sales team to achieve customer goals and drive discussions about subscription renewals and expansions.
- Communicating with teams in the Czech Republic to arrange training and technical consulting for customers and discuss new and requested product features.
What will your typical day look like?
Typical days are not a thing in a CSM job, every day is different! But let’s describe a typical week:
- You will attend several calls with your assigned customers to teach them about Kentico Kontent, answer their questions, help them with content modeling, show released product features, explain new API options, discuss subscription renewals and expansions, or conduct a business review.
- After each call, you will analyze what you've learned and look for answers to customer questions. This may involve discussions with our Product Managers, Developers, or Solution Architects.
- In the meantime, you will be keeping up to date with product roadmap and releases and new features to be able to showcase them to the customers.
We have a team of Customer Success Managers, who meet once a week and communicate frequently to share experience, so you won't be all alone in your efforts.
What we expect of you?
- Exceptional listening and communication skills—getting business people to tell you their needs and goals, describing possible options to developers, and training end-users on using new product features will be essential tasks for the job.
- Proven experience with software customer support / solution engineering / QA—we are looking for someone oriented in software technologies in general.
- Website development or content management skills—either have experience with developing website projects or implementing content management systems or have experience with content creation and planning.
- Multitasking and planning abilities—with all the calls, emails, and requests, you will need to be well organized to process various tasks from various sources.
- Passion for learning—we release new features for Kentico Kontent every few weeks which you need to master as soon as possible.
- Adaptation and improvisation—Kentico, and with it the Customer Success Management profession, are constantly in motion, accommodating the growing base of customers. Therefore, not many processes are set in stone.
Who we are
We Are a Czech Software Company. We have one boss, 2 great products, and thousands of satisfied customers. We create software that helps companies all over the world run their businesses online.
Our Customer Success Management Team is currently working from the Czech Republic and the US, communicating with customers and business partners from all over the world.
I feel very valued at Kentico, the company truly cares about me as an individual and part of the team. I'm proud that we treat our customers very well and we always go the extra mile when we can.
5 weeks PTO and 12 holidays
Paid Lunch Breaks
We provide paid lunch breaks.
Health Insurance Plans
Health, dental, vision, and RX insurance premiums are covered by Kentico.
We offer an FSA plan to our employees.
We offer a company match on 401(k) contributions.