About the job
At Kentico Kontent, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to use their expertise in order to make an immediate impact for our rapidly growing SaaS product. The successful candidate will have deep experience of go-to-market strategies and tactics for B2B SaaS products, coupled with a strong eye for creating compelling technical and thought-leadership content. They will take ownership of the product marketing, cooperating closely with Product Management on successful product launches, and with Demand Generation on driving meaningful target campaigns. The team is distributed globally, however, most of the team is based in the Czech Republic where the Kentico Software's HQ is located.
You are a quick study who loves tackling complex problems and instinctively seizes opportunities to develop ideas on how to bring new products and features to market. You can balance the practical with the creative, and your deep experience in developing, supporting and launching new products helps you craft truly unique and unforgettable product marketing initiatives for the brands you work with. You thrive in a high-growth environment, require little ongoing direction and are ready to take on the opportunity of a lifetime to storm the traditionally incremental industry with our progressive SaaS solution.
Key Areas of Impact
Know the buyers
- Develop and command deep understanding of the CMS market as well as the competitive landscape in the space, continually fine-tuning the differentiated positioning for Kentico Kontent
- Be the expert on your buyers—how they buy and what their buying criteria are, and on how to effectively position Kentico Kontent in the market to ensure we always win
- Drive ongoing customer segmentation and analysis activities, developing a clear understanding of the decision-making unit for each market segment we play in
Drive Kentico Kontent’s adoption and market demand
- Plan and drive the launch of new products and releases, and manage the cross-functional implementation of your plan
- Develop and manage the implementation of creative promotional tactics that align themselves with the buying process of the customer, and drive brand awareness and product revenue growth
- Contribute to awareness and demand-generation programs with strategic and executional support while measuring their effectiveness
Develop product content
- Work with product teams to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages rooted in business value
- Develop messaging and positioning and deliver it through creative avenues and materials (product videos, webinars, demo’s, guides, etc.)
- Provide subject-matter expertise and leadership enabling marketing to create effective lead generation programs, and to produce high-quality thought leadership (whitepapers, webinars, videos, demos)
Drive business strategy
- Align with the leadership team to create and execute the go-to-market strategy and plans for Kentico Kontent, including positioning, packaging, pricing, licensing, promotion and sales enablement
- Own external-facing product launch process for new releases targeted at both existing and potential customers
- Influence and shape our strategic approach in your role as a member of the marketing leadership team at Kentico Kontent
- Create and curate sales enablement content (collateral, presentations, qualification documents, success stories, case studies, evaluation materials, how-to guides)
- Lead development of sales training content and deliver field-based training with product team peers when necessary
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in SaaS, ideally in the content management space
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, engineering, information technology, and/or computer science preferred
- Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative technology B2B SaaS products
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling marketing content and materials for both new and existing products
- Previous experience of implementing marketing strategies that have provided insight and understanding of customers, competitors, proposition and pricing
- Able to operate independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and projects simultaneously and successfully
- Results-driven—ensure that marketing campaigns fulfill strategic goals and drive the required business results, persistently seeking to improve business performance, with the energy and tenacity to address bottlenecks and barriers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of content management systems (both traditional and headless) or other SaaS marketing technologies highly desirable
5 weeks PTO and 12 holidays
Paid Lunch Breaks
We provide paid lunch breaks.
Health Insurance Plans
Health, dental, vision, and RX insurance premiums are covered by Kentico.
We offer an FSA plan to our employees.
We offer a company match on 401(k) contributions.
Challenging and interesting international work environment, cooperation with the colleagues at the company’s HQ and a fully paid training in the Czech Republic.
3 other open positions
Sales Development Representative
Are you a seasoned SDR or enthusiastic junior who wants to jump into the world of IT sales?
Kentico software is the provider of a web content management system and integrated marketing solution based on the Microsoft .NET platform (MVC and MVC Core).
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
Kentico Software, LLC is currently looking for a Territory Sales Manager to help actively prospect and grow client and partner opportunities for the Kentico Xperience.