Our goal is to provide our growing customer base the best-in-class products. Kentico Software is a well-established platform in the industry, with over 1,000 solution partners in 90 countries.
Kentico Software, LLC is currently looking for experienced Sales Engineer with Web Content Management and Digital Marketing experience to help support sales productivity, partner enablement, and customer evaluations by collaborating closely with sales and product teams to highlight the many ways Kentico solutions meet customer needs.
As a Sales Engineer, you will need to provide pre-sales technical assistance for to prospect clients and partners through typical sales and evaluation scenarios; as well as provide direct sales team support and continuing product education.
Additionally, you will be responsible for directly supporting the Sales Team in Solution Installation and Training, Demo Scenario Development, and Ongoing Education.
You will bring value to the sales process through your complete understanding of competitive intelligence, key technical considerations and challenges, and should feel comfortable talking with the C-Level Executives, VP of Marketing or the entire IT Staff.
This position requires free thinking and self-motivated top performers. We are seeking people to work in our new office in New Hampshire. All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
- Collaboratively work as a cohesive member of the Sales Team
- Expedite the sales cycle by demonstrating superior knowledge of products and services
- Educate clients about solution capabilities and scalability
- Provide technical support through standard solution presentations
- Offer technical assistance through prospect customer evaluations
- Work with customers to identify their strategic vision, objectives and needs while aligning Kentico solutions and services
- Assist in completing technical responses to Requests for Proposal submissions
- Deliver Technical Demonstrations of the Kentico solution(s)
- Develop Proof-of-Concept (PoC) and Use Case examples of Kentico solution(s)
- Cultivate strong rapport with technical contacts (i.e. technical champions for Kentico)
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, & competitors
- Foster continuing education programs for Sales Team (e.g. product knowledge, competitive intelligence, industry updates, etc.)
- Support sales team: install/troubleshoot demonstration environments, enhance standard feature demonstration scenarios, create/implement minor feature extensions.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives in assigned Sales Region
- Participate in industry related social networks to establish a presence of thought leadership and advocacy for Kentico Xperience
- 2+ years of experience in Web development industry, preferably in an interactive agency or with a CMS vendor
- Good understanding of the Digital Experience Platform (DXP) & Web Content Management (WCMS or CMS) industry in general with a particular focus towards Microsoft .NET technologies, including MVC and MVC Core.
- Solid understanding of Web development, information architecture and related concepts and technologies
- Digital Marketing experience and exposure to marketing automation, multi-channel campaign management, social marketing, A/B testing, email campaign management, SEO, and search technologies
- Familiarity with Digital Asset Management
- Experience with analytics platforms
- Technical/IT education or relevant industry experience
- Experience in a presales and/or professional services role
- Solid understanding of Kentico or similar comparable solutions
- Passionate about helping other people
- Results oriented; committed to quality of product and service
- Excellent presentation skills, business writing skills and oral communication skills, ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience in giving presales presentations to all levels of enterprise decision makers
- Must be comfortable working at all levels of an organization (C-Level, VP of Marketing or the entire IT Staff)
- Must be capable of balancing general prospecting requirements, fulfilling customer needs and meeting company expectation and goals
- Self- motivated and creative; having the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
What we provide for full time employees:
- Excellent benefits package including company paid healthcare, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) and Roth elective deferral contributions available. Kentico offers a company match on 401(k) contributions
- Paid time off plans including vacation, holiday and sick
- Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career
5 weeks PTO and 12 holidays
Paid Lunch Breaks
We provide paid lunch breaks.
Health Insurance Plans
Health, dental, vision, and RX insurance premiums are covered by Kentico.
We offer an FSA plan to our employees.
We offer a company match on 401(k) contributions.
Challenging and interesting international work environment, cooperation with the colleagues at the company’s HQ and a fully paid training in the Czech Republic.
3 other open positions
Product Marketing Manager Kentico Kontent
At Kentico Kontent, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to use their expertise in order to make an immediate impact for our rapidly growing SaaS product
Sales Development Representative
Are you a seasoned SDR or enthusiastic junior who wants to jump into the world of IT sales?
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
Kentico Software, LLC is currently looking for a Territory Sales Manager to help actively prospect and grow client and partner opportunities for the Kentico Xperience.