What Will You Be Doing?
If you are looking for a job in a call center because you like talking on the phone, well, you've come to the wrong place. Our Support Engineers are not telephone assistants working according to a strict script. They are experts with technical knowledge who can help our customers worldwide. Typically, they do it via email or chat. Coding via phone? That's just madness!
Don’t worry, you are not a lost soldier glued to a computer. You will cooperate with specialists, developers, and solution architects who can help you resolve issues. You can give them a very valuable thing in return – customer feedback. You get to know the product from A to Z – enabling both your professional and career growth. You have the opportunity to apply for all kinds of certifications.
This job is all about being willing to help people. You have to be able to understand their problems, understand the process, and see things in perspective. We are not keeping a score of how many calls you make or how many emails you write per day. We want to know whether you have helped your client resolve their problem and whether they are satisfied with the service.
And now for some of the technical skills we require:
- Intermediate knowledge of C#, .Net, and the MVC software design pattern
Skills that would help, but are not required:
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS), REST APIs, and GitHub
- Familiarity with Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code
- Understanding in other object oriented programming languages
- Full time position at our Bedford, NH office
- Challenging and interesting international work environment and cooperation with the colleagues at the company’s HQ
- Benefits' package includes Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance
- Company's match on 401(k) contributions
- Generous Paid Time OFF and holidays
- Challenging and interesting international work environment, cooperation with the colleagues at the company’s HQ and a fully paid training in the Czech Republic.
They love it here
I feel very valued at Kentico, the company truly cares about me as an individual and part of the team. I'm proud that we treat our customers very well and we always go the extra mile when we can.
Director of Sales North America, Kentico Kontent
Do you have years of experience in Sales Management? Would you like to work in an international company that's been on the market for 15 years? Offer our successful headless CMS to multinational corporations!
Territory Sales Manager Kentico Kontent North America
You will identify and engage new clients, drive business growth opportunities and lead partner recruitment/onboarding across an assigned territory. This position requires you to work at the office in Bedford, NA.