What Will You Be Doing?
We know that having a strong technical support team is critical to the success of our customers, and if they’re successful, we’re successful.
Our Support Engineers are not telephone assistants working from a script. They are valued experts with deep technical knowledge who can help our customers worldwide tackle any problems that come their way.
This job is all about being willing to help people. You have to be able to understand their problems, understand the process, and see things in perspective.
- Resolve incoming technical and non-technical issues via an email ticketing system
- Provide general support over incoming phone calls
- Attend company and team synchronization meetings
- Answer technical forum posts
We are not keeping a score of how many calls you make or how many emails you write per day. We just want to know whether you have helped your client resolve their problem, and if they are satisfied with the service.
You’re not alone!
You will cooperate with specialists, developers, and solution architects who can help you resolve issues. You’ll get to know our CMS from A to Z with our onboarding program, and partake in continuous skill building initiatives that further your personal and professional growth.
We help you build the skills you want!
- Onboarding and training from day 1
- Daily standups to brainstorm with colleagues
- Weekly personal development time
- Quarterly goals that you control
- Mentoring with senior engineers
Some of the technical skills we require:
- C#, .NET framework, .NET Core, and the MVC software design pattern
- Software debugging and troubleshooting experience
Skills that would help, but are not required:
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Familiarity with Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code
- Experience with other object oriented programming languages
- Experience with APIs and SDKs
- Full time position at our Bedford, NH office
- Challenging and interesting international work environment and cooperation with the colleagues at the company’s HQ
- Benefits' package includes Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance
- Company's match on 401(k) contributions
- Generous Paid Time OFF and holidays
- Challenging and interesting international work environment, cooperation with the colleagues at the company’s HQ and a fully paid training in the Czech Republic.
I feel very valued at Kentico, the company truly cares about me as an individual and part of the team. I'm proud that we treat our customers very well and we always go the extra mile when we can.
5 weeks PTO and 12 holidays
Paid Lunch Breaks
We provide paid lunch breaks.
Health Insurance Plans
Health, dental, vision, and RX insurance premiums are covered by Kentico.
We offer an FSA plan to our employees.
We offer a company match on 401(k) contributions.
Challenging and interesting international work environment, cooperation with the colleagues at the company’s HQ and a fully paid training in the Czech Republic.
2 other open positions
Customer Growth Manager at Kentico
Kentico Software is the company behind Xperience, the number one Digital Experience Platform (DXP) for the upper mid-market. Our goal is to provide our customer base with the best-in-class all-in-one unified DXP solution. Kentico is an established global leader in the web content management industry, recognized by industry analysts such as Gartner and Forrester.
- Customer Success
Solution Architect at Kentico Xperience
Provide post-sales technical consulting to our customers and help them achieve their goals.