What we are looking for?
Kentico Software, LLC is currently looking for a Territory Sales Manager to help actively prospect and grow client and partner opportunities for the Kentico Xperience digital experience platform (DXP) across the North American market. You will lead partner recruitment/onboarding and new business growth across an assigned territory. This position requires you to work at the office in Bedford, NH.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas
- Growth the business relationships with new and existing clients and solution partners
- Identify, recruit and on-board new Kentico solution partners
- Educate partners and partner clients about product's capabilities
- Execute on structured Lead Management procedures
- Understand and identify client strategic objectives/needs to align Kentico solutions
- Expedite the sales cycle and demonstrate superior knowledge of products and services
- Contribute to a team by achieving strategic key business objectives
- Strive to increase market share and support sales & marketing programs
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match products with defined requirements
- Participate in industry relevant social networks
- 3+ years of enterprise software and solution sales experience
- 2+ years in Web development industry, preferably in an interactive agency or with a DXP or CMS vendor
- Proven track record for success in sales
- Must possess knowledge of the Enterprise Content Management market space, competitors and related industries
- Previous experience selling Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) or Web Content Management Systems (WCMS or CMS) technologies
- Must have a proven “hunter” background with consultative, solution selling experience
- Solid understanding of SaaS, Micro-services, Web 2.0 technologies, SEO, online marketing and other current web-related technologies
- College/University Degree required
- Excellent presentation skills, business writing skills and oral communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Fully funded healthcare, dental and vision plans. Company match on 401(k) contributions. Paid time off. Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career with an international company.
5 weeks PTO and 12 holidays
Paid Lunch Breaks
We provide paid lunch breaks.
Health Insurance Plans
Health, dental, vision, and RX insurance premiums are covered by Kentico.
We offer an FSA plan to our employees.
We offer a company match on 401(k) contributions.
Challenging and interesting international work environment, cooperation with the colleagues at the company’s HQ and a fully paid training in the Czech Republic.
3 other open positions
Product Marketing Manager Kentico Kontent
At Kentico Kontent, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to use their expertise in order to make an immediate impact for our rapidly growing SaaS product
Sales Development Representative
Are you a seasoned SDR or enthusiastic junior who wants to jump into the world of IT sales?
Kentico software is the provider of a web content management system and integrated marketing solution based on the Microsoft .NET platform (MVC and MVC Core).