Content Developers are not quiet writers with monotonous work. Quite the opposite! They are people who never rest on their laurels. They like to move forward not only for themselves but also for the team and for the customers. They are pro-active and keen on solving problems. They communicate a lot with the colleagues from other teams besides the Developers – with the UX Designers, Technical Writers, and Product Management. And naturally, they communicate with the customers a lot. Apart from the educational materials, they may also proofread documentation, verify the best practices or work on the new features with the Developers. Besides, they constantly work with the new technologies.
Shortly, you will not be bored. And if you want to spice up your work a little bit, you can join the meetups’ preparations or give a conference talk.
3 reasons why this work is great
- You will have space for developing yourself and your team. You will co-create the vision of the team; you can actively participate in our meetings and move the discussion forward. All you need to do is speak up!
Every two weeks, we will discuss your upcoming tasks and your work will be planned accordingly. At the same time, you will learn and develop your skills independently in the innovation time.
- We develop our own documentation tool with one of our partners directly in the Cloud. You can join in so that it fits your needs too!
- You will see the results and impact of your work right away. You will be in charge of a particular domain and you will issue on-line documentation every two weeks so that the customers can start using it immediately. You will constantly enhance your performance, as you will receive an instant feedback from both Kentico and the customers.
Is it you?
- You enjoy talking to people, seizing opportunities, and solving problems.
- You have documentation writing experience.
- You don't need to be a programmer. You only need to know the basic principles and read the code.
- The more programming languages you know, the better. But you don't need any complex knowledge – in this case, quantity beats quality.
- Advanced knowledge of English is a “must have” since all the materials we write are in English.