What will you be doing?
You will simplify our developers’ work—thanks to you, the individual build and release processes will be reduced to a minimum. Developers need the support of the DevOps team to know as soon as possible that the code is ok. Your task will be to improve the support, parallelization and granularity of the tests. Using Terraform, you will automate the infrastructure within which tests, builds, and deployments run.
When anything goes wrong on our end, we need to know about it as soon as possible so that our support can resolve such a snag quickly. And it's thanks to the honest monitoring of the DevOps team that they are able to do just that. DevOps sets up alerts, trains our support colleagues, and they know what to do next.
Is it you?
- You have experience with one of the scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, Python...).
- You have the basics of programming in any OOP language under the belt.
- Your strengths include analytical thinking, responsibility and the ability to solve problems independently.
- We value the desire to develop and work on yourself in our employees. After all, we are now looking not only for experienced colleagues, but also for gifted juniors who are determined to work on themselves.
- You have come across a cloud provider (Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud), however briefly.
- Experience of CI/CD (Azure DevOps Services, TeamCity, Jenkins, CircleCI) would be a plus.
- For containerization knowledge that will help us avoid common problems and move forward faster, we will appreciate you greatly.
Wanna know more about this or other job opportunities? Find out on our blog!