What’s the team like?
Currently, we are a team of five experienced and enthusiastic developers. We collaborate closely with Product Owners, who gather requirements from our internal clients. When it comes to development, we strive to adhere to industry standards. Therefore, we:
- Write clean code, most of which undergoes review and is covered by automated tests
- Aim to have most applications built and deployed automatically
- Monitor our systems using tools like Graylog and Application Insights
What will you enjoy?
You will gain both business and technical insights.
You can focus on what interests you, from web development to back-end integration systems.
You will learn directly from Michal Vrána. This Technical Lead has been with Kentico for 15 years, starting as a Developer and quickly advancing to a leadership position. Today, he has a wealth of knowledge to share and is eager to help you grow professionally.
We do not adhere dogmatically to directives. If it makes sense, we encourage you to take the initiative in improving processes within the company.
Is it you?
- You know C# well and have some experience with other object-oriented languages.
- We use modern technologies such as MS Azure, GIT, Dynamics 365, PowerApps, and NUnit. We are happy to teach you if you are still getting familiar with some of them.
- Experience in developing larger information systems is a significant nice-to-have, although not a requirement.
- You can communicate in English, primarily in writing, at least at a B2 level.
Ideally, we are looking for someone to join us full-time. But we are flexible and willing to work out a solution that benefits us all, part-time included.
Wanna know more about this or other job opportunities? Find out on our blog!