Our focus on cooperation with other best-of-breed tools in the headless environment has been steadily increasing, so we finally decided to grow our specialized integration team. We are looking to ramp up our integration development and research, while also offering better integration support to our customers and technology partners.
What will you do?
The position is very diverse. You will get the opportunity to exert yourself in many areas of development and beyond. Your daily tasks might include:
Research and development of new integrations/experiments
- Simple applications that solve specific integration scenarios, such as automated translations of stored documents, etc.
Cooperation with partners
- You might communicate directly with our customers and partners, participate in creating integrations, and recommend systems for specific integration scenarios.
Building up knowledge in the field of integrations and content creation
- E.g. expanding documentation on integration scenarios, writing blog posts about integration solutions, presenting results, etc.
We will give you the space to gain perspective and experience, fulfill your ambitions, and apply hidden talents you didn’t even know you had!
With whom will you work?
You will be working primarily with our Developer Relations team. Together, you will manage your integration repositories on GitHub.
You'll be working closely with Rosta, our Technology Partner Manager, who will help you define your tasks and objectives. Ondra, our DevRel Leader, will give you technological feedback and become your guide in personal development.
Pre-Sales Engineers will turn to you for help with incorporating new integrations as best as possible into customer demo projects.
With Customer Education, you’ll enhance our marketplace and gallery of integrations.
Is it you?
You’re probably working as a senior developer now and are looking for something a little more than just a standard development job. Or you might be a freelance developer able to handle several small projects at a time. You want to learn new things and are not afraid to communicate with other people.
- Experience with Jamstack, Typescript, GraphQL, and serverless functions would be an impressive bonus.
- You’ll have an advantage if you’ve already mastered git and already dabbled a bit in DevOps and microservice architecture—you can create, compile and deploy your own web application.
- Your spoken and written English is at the C1 level.
- You will earn extra points for knowing headless CMS and/or e-commerce platforms.
- You think analytically, want to explore new possibilities, and solve problems effectively.
- You can describe, explain and present a problem and its solution.
- You are a proficient communicator who can justify and defend your decisions across the company.
Do you think we’re the right fit for you? Contact us, and we can meet in our offices in the center of Brno, or online. At the interview, you will have the chance to meet the members of the team. And if it works out for both sides, we’d like you to join us full-time. Remotely? No problem!