We don’t exaggerate if we say that your role will be crucial in the selection process and at the beginning of projects. That’s because you will:
- Search for the best Proof of Concept solution
- Ask the right questions and perform a technical evaluation to see if the solution is appropriate for the customer
- Prepare a product demo tailored for a specific client
- Respond to the customer challenges at the beginning of a project
- Participate in important meetings as a technical expert
- Answer technical questions
You are not going to do everything on your own
As part of onboarding, you will go through business strategy training, and you will have the support from our technical consultants. You will prepare for cooperation with Sales, Product Development, Customer Success and Marketing teams.
Travel the world with a full office back-up
Do you like exploring foreign countries? When travelling to our customers, you will visit a big part of the world! Your region will be EMEA, the from northern Europe to the Middle East in Asia. You will also have your home office in Brno, and you will find facilities at our foreign offices.
Is it you?
- You love solving technical challenges and finding the best solution for a customer
- You already have a few lines of experiences in your curriculum, you have worked at a similar position for at least 2 years, and have been in IT for about 5 years
- You have experience with Microsoft Technologies such as ASP.NET MVC and Azure.
- You enjoy working with people
- You feel comfortable with English (speaking, writing, presentation)
- You are fascinated by travelling and exploring new cultures
If you still hesitate ...
Our Territory Sales Manager Petr Klouda has something to say:
“I enjoy the variety - culture, mentality, trends and customer requirements are different in different parts of the world. However, the reaction to our products is positive everywhere, and I am proud to represent a Czech company that has done something great. ”