What will you be doing?
- We are all about customer intimacy - You will be creating and nurturing the relationships with clients and partners, addressing any of their needs, and preventing churn.
- Taking care of retention and expansion will be your ongoing focus. You will be responsible for driving customer lifetime value and annual recurring revenue (ARR)
- We are a subscription-based business. This means you will be working with clients on a subscription model ongoingly. We also have some clients in perpetual licensing model that need transitioning. Your role will be to communicate the subscription benefits and transfer existing customers to subscription.
- Our business model is connected with digital agencies. You will meet regularly with key partners. When the situation allows, sometimes you might meet them in person.
- You will record everything carefully in our internal CRM.
- Bringing customer stories back into the company in the form of feedback and feature suggestions as it is crucial for us to keep developing our product according to demand.
- Cooperating closely with our APAC-based team and the global Customer Growth team to guide customers, driving discussions on subscription renewals and expansion.
- We believe in excellence of product knowledge as the fundamental key to success. You’ll get to know the Xperience DXP product from A to Z, which will speed up both your professional and career growth.
You will be primarily based in our office in Sydney, Australia, close to our APAC clients. You can also work from home at times.
Who will you work with?
In addition to the wider sales department, you will work primarily with and learn from two veterans in the field - Aaron Stamford, our current Customer Growth Manager and Wayne Jasek, VP Customer Growth. There are also global Customer Growth teams that you will interact with and exchange knowledge and best practices.
And our customer intimacy cycle includes further local roles such as Customer Success Managers, Support Engineer and Consultants. Together with them, you will manage your accounts.
What makes us who we are?
This role is all about a proactive mindset and eagerness to help people. You have to be able to understand their problems, understand the process, and see things in perspective.
We are not a corporation, but neither are we a punk start-up. We have had a successful 18 years, well-set processes, goals and values. In addition, you will get a great deal of freedom and space for creativity – how we reach our goal will largely depend on you.
Is it you?
You have at least few years of experience in a business or project position in a company that, like us, develops software, combines direct and channel sales and covers the Australian or global market.
Perhaps you're already in Customer Growth or a Project Manager, Account Manager, or salesperson and want to focus more on customer needs, not just selling at all costs.
- You have experience in selling software/digital solutions.
- If you have already managed a portfolio of customers who use digital experience platforms (DXP) or web-based content management systems (WCMS/CMS), this will play to your strengths.
- You can prioritize and switch between different tasks.
- You have a positive relationship with technology.
- You can communicate just fine with anyone – from top managers to agency partners.
- You have great communication and presentation skills, you can write business documentations with your eyes closed.
- You enjoy and are a natural at working together across teams and cultures
Do you think we’re the right fit for you? Please apply and we can meet online or in our Sydney office. And if it works out for both sides, we will be happy if you join Kentico.