What makes us who we are?
This job is all about eagerness to help people. You have to be able to understand their problems, understand the process, and see things in perspective.
We don’t keep a score of how many emails you write per day. What’s important to us is to see whether our client resolved their problem and is satisfied with your help, our service, and the product.
Is it you?
To manage your day-to-day tasks successfully, you’ll need at least some knowledge of:
- C#, .NET framework, .NET Core, and the MVC software design pattern
- MS SQL
- Software debugging and troubleshooting experience
Other skills come in useful—but you will get the chance to learn on the job:
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Familiarity with Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code
- Experience with other object-oriented programming languages
- Experience with APIs and SDKs
Do you think we’re the right fit for you? Contact us, and we can meet in our office in Sydney, or online. And if it works out for both sides, we’d like you to join us full-time. Remotely? No problem!
Wanna know more about this or other job opportunities? Find out on our blog!