What research methods will you use?
That’s actually up to you. You will always suggest and use the most suitable research methods depending on what data we need in the given situation. We predominantly use in-depth interviews, user testing, or observation. We use other methods from time to time, such as card sorting or field studies, depending on the research goals.
Your task will be not only to choose the methods, but also to execute the research. You will conduct interviews, moderate usability testing, do analyses... Communication with customers is mostly done remotely via MS Teams or GoToMeeting and almost always in English.
You will also be helping our colleagues at Kentico—educating them in the field of research, communicating interesting data to teams, reviewing or giving feedback on research designs, and so on.
You won’t be alone
Apart from the UX team, you will regularly collaborate with our colleagues from the Product Management team as well as with the Developers. Our colleagues from development participate in interviews or usability testing sessions.
We have headquarters in the Brno office, but it’s also possible to work remotely, as long as you come to the office 2–3 times a week.
What do we need from you?
- Love for asking questions and listening; willingness to challenge solutions and test them.
- Knowledge and experience in user research, preferably backed by a degree in sociology, psychology, or another related field.
- Ability to present and communicate your findings to colleagues.
- Excellent English—at least at C1 level.
- Time flexibility. Now and then you may have to conduct an interview or a usability test in the early morning or later in the evening.
Are you interested and do you want to learn more directly from us? Write to us and we can meet up in our office in Brno or online. You can meet your potential colleague(s) from the UX team. And if everything clicks on both sides, we will be happy to invite you to join us full time.
Would you like to meet our designers? They organize an event—Design Hour—for you. Each session focuses on a particular topic, sometimes in Czech, sometimes English. Check out the recordings HERE.
Wanna know more about this or other job opportunities? Find out on our blog!