Kentico Software is the company behind Xperience, the number one Digital Experience Platform (DXP) for the mid-market. Our goal is to provide our growing customer base with the best-in-class all-in-one solution. Kentico is a global, well-established leader in the web content management industry, recognized by industry analysts such as Gartner and Forrester.
We’re currently looking for a Channel expert—an experienced sales executive with a tried and tested approach to help create and manage channel relationships and mutually grow business and revenue.
As the Channel Sales Manager, you will actively manage our existing UK/I agency partners, supporting them with all sales activities. That means you will need to understand how to demo and sell web-based solutions to end clients. You will continuously need to update the partner network, with a particular focus on recruiting and onboarding large agencies and consultancies across the region.
You will bring value to the sales process through your complete understanding of key business considerations and challenges and should feel comfortable talking with the CEO, VP of Marketing, or the entire IT Staff, both at the client and partner level.
This position requires proactive thinking, a partner focus, and self-motivated top performers with a good understanding of the agency channel. The role will report to the VP Sales for EMEA.
All applicants must have a valid visa to work in the United Kingdom.
What will you do?
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals
- Grow business relationships with new and existing solution partners
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new Kentico solution partners, with a particular focus on large agencies and consultancy firms
- Educate partners, and their clients about Kentico Xperience’s capabilities
- Understand and identify client objectives/needs and align Kentico’s solutions
- Support agency sales teams with demos/RFIs/RFPs etc
- Actively support joint marketing teams with co-marketing programs to drive business
- Perform engaging sales presentations/demonstrations
- Accurately forecast sales pipeline
- Keep Dynamics CRM clean and up to date
Is it you?
- 5+ years of enterprise software and solution sales experience
- 2+ years in the Web development industry, preferably in a DXP or CMS vendor
- Proven track record for success in sales
- Must possess knowledge of the Enterprise Content Management market space, competitors, and related industries
- Previous experience selling Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) or Web Content Management Systems (WCMS or CMS) technologies
- Comfortable in talking to C-Level at both customers and agency partners
- Excellent presentation skills, business writing skills, and oral communication skills
- Passionate about helping other people
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holiday (plus public holidays)
- Remote working/Shared workspace if required
- Flexible Hours
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Excellent possibilities to develop your career and to be part of a fast-growing team
Do you think we're the right fit for you? Contact us, and we can meet in our offices in the center of Brno, or online. At the interview, you will have the chance to meet the members of the team. And if it works out for both sides, we'd like you to join us full-time. Remotely? No problem!