How do we work?
The flow goes like this:
our salesperson identifies a new partner –> you provide them with initial training on how to work with Kentico –> then you might schedule a session with our solution architects or connect the new partner with our support team –> meanwhile, you check if the partner's project meets the planned milestones
During one work day, you may be preparing a presentation for a new partner, collecting best practices for another while replying to questions from other partners, as well as processing their feedback or connecting them with our solution architects. The best part is that this is all in your hands:
Are you able to advise a partner with technical questions? Go for it! Your knowledge doesn't go that deep? Schedule a session between the partner and our solution architect. Don't like multitasking? Organize your day differently.
Who are we looking for?
You should be:
- Flexible, self-confident and a great planner. You will be giving presentations, making calls, writing messages, organizing people, travelling (a little), and keeping an eye on various deadlines.
- Empathetic. You will be one of the first representatives our partners will meet. It's up to you to earn their trust and establish great cooperation. Just so you know, our partners are really grateful for all our help.
- Enthusiastic into learning new stuff. Everything around Customer Success Management evolves continuously, so you will be studying, adapting, adjusting processes, looking for new trends and inventing better ways all the time.
- IT knowledgeable. You should know how websites are developed. Understand what is HTML, front-end, database, hosting, Scrum... We can teach you almost anything, but you need to have some basics.
- Our partners are from all over the world. Those you will take care of will be based in Czechia, Europe, as well as Middle East or Turkey.
- Therefore you need excellent command of English (well, and also be sharp to understand these various European and Asian accents).
Will you give it a chance?
We plan to prepare a short written task for you and we will want to hear your English. Besides that, a chat over a cup of coffee or tea is all we need.
Looking forward to hearing from you!