We keep working on our product and a new version is released every year which keeps both, the developers and the testers busy. Your responsibility will be to assure that the whole process goes smoothly and the outcomes are of appropriate quality. As soon as you start your work:
- builds will be done smoothly,
- developers will know how to write automatized tests effectively,
- you will provide the tools that will set the test processes,
- all tests will run successfully
- and when a server happens to fail, IT department will know immediately so that they can fix it.
Besides, there is a migration to VSTS platform ahead of us which you will be a part of. It's a bit of detective work but if you are patient, have symptoms of perfectionism and always want to finish jobs, this position is tailored to you.
Which skills are expected from you?
- You have to be able to write a code. However, we ar not looking for a senior programmer - you can give it a try even if you have just graduated, providing you like to learn. As there is so much you will be shown!
- You should have experience with test automation. You will need it in order to help the developers with coding and to monitor it all. You will also develop our internal framework based on Selenium. And last but not least, we mustn't forget about your English. Even though you won't be taking part in long dialogues, you should be able to read up on all the necessary resources.
Which technologies will you use?
- You should be able to program in an object-oriented language and to work in PowerShell.
- Ideally, you should also know TeamCity and Selenium.
- And you will be a star in our team if you know how FinalBuilder works!
Well, how does it sound to you?