Last year, we launched a new, modern product that is designed to address the needs of today’s marketers. This year, we aren’t just celebrating 20 years of experience in this domain; we are also growing our team! The expansion of our research and development centers in the Czech Republic means that we need to onboard new Product Managers to support the growth of the team and the product. Our new flagship product, Xperience by Kentico, is rapidly growing in capability and we are seeking someone to own key areas of our product and develop their expertise in these domains.
It’s a very exciting time to come join our team and help us grow the worldwide adoption of our next-generation digital experience platform.
Are you passionate about building cutting-edge solutions for the marketing technology space and keen to make a significant impact in the industry? Then, this could be the perfect time to join Kentico!
What will you be doing?
Reporting to our Director of Product, you will work with your product management colleagues to collectively set and align the company with the overarching product strategy, vision, and roadmap. You will challenge convention while respecting our past success and focus on exploring new possibilities through research, innovative thinking, and a positive mindset.
In this role, you will:
- Own the customer problem definition and undertake continuous problem discovery with customers, partners, and customer-facing teams to gather market and customer feedback and to achieve an in-depth understanding of the right problems we need to solve.
- Own the domain narrative within the company, defining, planning, prioritizing, managing, and communicating the strategy and backlog of your product domain capabilities.
- Develop a close collaborative relationship with our UX and Engineering teams as you shape and execute the right kinds of innovative solutions for our customers together.
- Comfortably navigate others through periods of uncertainty and ambiguity—using your knowledge of the customer’s problem, as well as your leadership, influencing, and decision-making skills to bring clarity and transparency to the teams you are working with.
- Be an advocate for forthcoming product capabilities both across the organization and with partners and customers to ensure that new capabilities are known, understood, adopted and supported. We expect our PMs to be first-class stakeholders in all parts of the planning and execution process.
- Partner with product marketing and customer education teams to develop content, messaging, and competitive positioning based on solid value propositions and real-world use cases to drive sales and partner enablement, new business and existing customer growth.
- Support our commercial teams as the product domain expert. You may also find yourself presenting or co-presenting at community and industry events, as well as authoring blogs and thought leadership pieces within your area of specialty.
Why will you enjoy the challenge?
We have a supportive culture with core values that celebrate outcomes and impact, promote teamwork, and encourage everyone to grow professionally and contribute to our mission. Our ‘Use your Fridays well’ policy frees us from meetings and enables us to work on innovations, professional self-development, or high-priority intensive work!
We know that the best ideas and solutions come from multi-dimensional teams, so you can expect us to value a variety of backgrounds and professional experiences, to promote each other’s strengths and to help each other to grow—as professionals and as a team.
We like being with our colleagues and have a good balance between remote work and on-site collaboration. We believe that team collaboration is essential, so we travel approximately every month between R&D centers (Prague and Brno) to work intensively on team and strategic product initiatives. Conferences and community events in EMEA and North America also inspire us and help us build strong relationships with our partners!
Is this you?
- You are an experienced Product Manager or a Product Owner with a proactive attitude and strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- You have a strong background in customer, user, or competitor research and are accustomed to making decisions and recommendations based on research findings
- You have experience preparing, scheduling, and prioritizing work for multiple development teams and are able to prioritize work based on both strategic and tactical objectives
- You are an expert communicator with excellent command of English, both orally and in written communication (at least C1 level)
- Experience working on products within the marketing technology industry, such as CMS/DXP, eCommerce, Digital Marketing, Analytics or CRMs will help you get up to speed quickly
- Familiarity with artificial intelligence/machine learning technologies, SaaS/PaaS, and development frameworks like React and .NET would also be considered favourably.
Sound like a perfect fit? That’s great! Get in touch, and we can meet in person at our Prague or Brno offices. During the interview process, you will have the chance to meet the other team members. If we click, we'd like you to join us full-time.