- pleasant and varied work, which you largely plan yourself;
- manual testing and a good portion of automated testing as well;
- free working hours without overtime or duty hours on the phone;
- cooperation and support from developers, colleagues in QA, DevOps, and Product Owners. And also from your buddy who will guide you (not only) in the beginning;
- the opportunity to choose to work from home and to enjoy all the benefits listed below.
What technologies do we use?
C# and Typescript—this is the major duo you will use.
Here and there, a bit of PowerShell and SQL.
You will always find your tasks in Jira.
Is it you?
- You have at least a basic knowledge of web applications and technologies.
- You know an object-oriented programming language. You don’t have to be able to program, but we need you to be able to read the code and further work with it.
- You have practical experience in testing and understand it well.
- You can read the assignment in English with ease. But you won’t need to communicate with customers, so level B2 is enough.
If you know of someone else who would also enjoy this work, go ahead, forward them our job ad. Ideally, we are looking for two colleagues for this position.
Do you feel QA Engineer is the right career path for you? Write us, we can meet at our offices or online. And if we click, we will gladly invite you to work with us full-time.
Wanna know more about this or other job opportunities? Find out on our blog!