Kontent by Kentico is a headless Content Management System (CMS). Our goal is to provide our growing customer base with the best way to work with content. Kentico is a global, well-established leader in the web content management industry. Now, we are looking for a new colleague to join our CSM team in Europe.
What will you be doing?
Our customers build top-notch websites or mobile apps using the microservices architecture with the latest technology and frameworks, and they need to manage their content effectively. That's where Kontent by Kentico comes in. As our client's CSM, you will orchestrate our services, share best practices, connect customers with the right people, and show them the latest product improvements and how they can leverage those. In short, you'll help them get the most out of our product and get the ROI they've been looking for. In return, these customers will stay longer, invest more, and recommend us to others.
- Advising our customers based in the EMEA region on how to get the best value from our products and achieve their desired outcomes regarding their digital presence, content operations, or content strategy.
- Creating and nurturing relationships with partners and clients, addressing any of their needs, and preventing churn. Driving customer lifetime value.
- Bringing customer stories back into the company in the form of feedback and feature suggestions.
- Cooperating closely with the global CSM team and other teams to guide customers, driving discussions on subscription renewals and expansion.
What will your typical week look like?
You will attend several calls with your assigned customers to discuss their projects, answer their questions, help them solve any issues, celebrate success stories, collect feedback and testimonials.
After each call, you will analyze what you’ve learned, update our internal systems, and look for answers to their questions. This may involve discussions with our Product Managers, Developers, Solution Architects, and other colleagues.
In the meantime, you will be keeping up-to-date with product releases and new features to be able to showcase them to the customers.
We have a team of Customer Success Managers who meet once a week and communicate frequently in order to share experience—you won't be alone in your efforts.
What we expect of you
- Previous experience in a customer success management, account management, project management, or consulting role. Experience of working for a global SaaS vendor with enterprise clients is a huge asset.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills—getting business people to tell you their needs and goals, describing possible options to developers, and connecting them with the right person or team in Kentico will be essential tasks for the job.
- Independence and planning abilities—with all the calls, emails, and requests, you will need to be well-organized to process various tasks from various sources.
- IT skills—no need to be a programmer, but you must be able to discuss Kontent projects and understand the technical and business needs and goals of each customer. This usually includes website development practices, API and integration options, and various frameworks our customers can use for development.
- Adaptability and improvisation—our products and the Customer Success Management profession are constantly in motion, accommodating to the growing base of our customers. We do have processes, yet we love to improvise and experiment at the same time.
- Passion for learning and evolving.
- A strong customer-centric focus.
Who we are
A team of Customer Success Managers distributed across Czechia, the USA, and Australia, helping customers from all over the world.
What we offer
- Great culture with a friendly atmosphere—our staff tenure greatly exceeds the industry average and there is a reason for that
- Collaboration with top sales professionals
- Fast growth potential
- Freedom to create your own ways of working
- Generous leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Remote work possibilities
We'll discuss all the remaining details either in person or in an online call. When all goes well, we'll gladly welcome you as our new full-time employee.