Kentico Software is a provider of a web content management system and integrated marketing solution based on the Microsoft .NET platform (MVC and MVC Core). Our goal is to provide our growing customer base with best-in-class products. Kentico Software is a well-established platform in the industry, with over 1,000 solution partners in 90 countries.
For our office in New Hampshire, USA, we are currently looking for an experienced Solution Architect with Web Content Management and Digital Marketing experience to join our Consulting Team in the Customer Success Department, and help our clients and partners achieve their goals of utilizing Kentico Xperience as their DXP.
This position requires an open mind and self-motivated top performers. We are seeking people to work in our office in New Hampshire. All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
What will you do?
You will work with our clients and partners whenever they need advice from an expert, or when they need help solving their implementation problems.
You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and activities such as:
You will be advising developers on the best approach to solve their business requirements. This may include creating some example code, but the final implementation and support of the solution are up to the client or partner with whom you are working. You will also be working with customers that are experiencing issues that require advanced troubleshooting.
You will use your experience and knowledge of best practices to evaluate client’s projects and advise them on performance, security, or other problems you identify. Your recommendations will include an explanation of what the core issue is and how they can address them.
You may need to create and present technical training on our products for customers. Some travel may be required.
- Development of best practices and tools
One of our goals is to help clients and partners help themselves. You will create content to share with the community, which will help them understand best practices. You will also have the opportunity to develop tools that make developers’ lives easier.
You will have the freedom to plan your work. You prioritize the work in front of you and schedule your time and client appointments. You can choose to provide customers with working code samples, a detailed report, or even just a summary email as long as the customers’ needs are met.
- 2+ years of experience in the Web Development industry, preferably in an interactive agency or with a CMS vendor
- Good understanding of the Digital Experience Platform (DXP) & Web Content Management (WCMS or CMS) industry in general, with a particular focus towards Microsoft .NET technologies, including MVC and MVC Core.
- Solid understanding of Web development, information architecture, and related concepts and technologies
- Digital Marketing experience and exposure to marketing automation, multi-channel campaign management, social marketing, A/B testing, email campaign management, SEO, and search technologies
- Familiarity with Digital Asset Management
- Experience with analytics platforms
- Technical/IT education or relevant industry experience
- Experience in a professional services role
- Solid understanding of Kentico or similar comparable solutions
- Passionate about helping other people
- Result-oriented; committed to the quality of product and service
- Excellent presentation skills, business writing skills, and oral communication skills, ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Must be comfortable working at all levels of an organization (C-Level, VP of Marketing, or the entire IT Staff)
- Must be capable of balancing general prospecting requirements, fulfilling customer needs, and meeting company expectations and goals
- Self-motivated and creative; having the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
- Ability to commute to Bedford, NH
What we provide for full-time employees:
- Excellent benefits package including company-paid healthcare, dental and vision plans
- 401(K) and Roth elective deferral contributions available. Kentico offers a company match on 401(K) contributions
- Paid time off plans including vacation, holiday, and sick leave
- Excellent opportunities to develop yourself and your career
Interested in learning more or want to give it a try? Let us know. We will send you an assignment and meet you in person. We are looking forward to hearing from you!