What will you be doing?
Our customers all over the world create ecosystems consisting of various services integrated with one another. Kontent is one of those services. Apart from the product, we also provide customers with pro advice as a part of our Professional Services—business and technical.
As a Technical Solution Architect, you are in charge of the technical services. Therefore, you will:
- Advise what approach customers should choose for their technical solutions and their architecture;
- Deliver technical consultations to customers so that they move forward without a hitch;
- Bring back technical feedback from customers so that we are aware of and able to tackle any problems they may encounter;
- Participate in implementing our tools—they help our customers, and we ourselves take part in their creation.
You will come across various projects at numerous businesses and, due to your expertise, get the opportunity to be instrumental to their success.
How does our team work?
We start off by explaining the main principles of app development architecture to our customers. Then we schedule meetings to answer their questions—typically, they consult us about architecture, appropriate API and SDK usage, performance, caching, migrating content from the former system to the new one, and integration with other services.
You will definitely get to code regularly as we also help clients with integration development. During the pandemic, we communicate via video calls; however, when Covid-19 is over, we occasionally set off to help the customers personally—typically, we travel to European destinations.
Even when you are not actively helping customers with their projects, you keep tabs on them all the time. You will also own the back-end development of our educational portal—Kontent Docs. If you have some time left on your hands, you will help your colleagues implement improvements to SDKs and other Kontent tools.
Is it you?
We are looking for a tech-savvy person who is not shy of programming and enjoys communicating with others. As of now, you might be working with a digital agency and long for tackling a broader spectrum of interesting projects. Or you may be a developer who wants to reach out to customers personally. What exactly do we expect of you?
- Experience of app development architecture
- Understanding of APIs (REST and GraphQL)
- Familiarity with the .NET Core tech stack (C#, Visual Studio)
- Experience with Git and Postman
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other basic web markup and technologies
- Communication skills
- Professionalism, representative behavior
- Spoken and written English (minimum C1)
- Experience of using Azure
- Knowledge of Kontent app and tools
- Ability to map business needs to technical aspects
- Spoken and written Czech/Slovak (any level is an advantage)
Do you think we're the right fit for you? Contact us, and we can meet in our offices in the center of Brno, or online. At the interview, you will have the chance to meet the members of the team. And if it works out for both sides, we'd like you to join us full-time. Remotely? No problem!