What are your responsibilities?
- Develop and execute PPC campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Microsoft Ads, Twitter Ads, and other platforms as needed
- Plan and manage budget allocation for paid media channels to maximize revenue in the short-term and long-term
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, and make adjustments as needed to improve ROI
- Conduct keyword research and identify new opportunities for campaign expansion
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement landing pages and other conversion optimization tactics
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and make recommendations for new and innovative ways to drive results
- Testing new ideas, formats, channels, targetings, ads.
- Cooperating with Copywriters, Graphic designers, Power BI team, External agency, Google, HTTPOOL
What are the requirements?
- 2+ years of experience in PPC advertising in B2B
- Strong knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Microsoft Ads, Twitter Ads and other platforms
- Experience with A/B testing and conversion optimization
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and other reporting tools
- Experience with B2B and brand building
- Strong analytical and business thinking
- Growth and data-driven mindset
- A good understanding of how PPC fits into the wider area not only of digital marketing, but of the whole commercial strategy and buyers journey.
Who are we?
We are a Brno-based globally successful IT company with a flexible digital experience platform (DXP) that powers tens of thousands of websites and online projects. We’ve been established since 2004, and continuously growing. We are recognized by Gartner and our customers love us—check out our G2 reviews.
Our Marketing team is primarily based in Brno, however, you may use our office in Prague. The team is led by Jenda Perla, VP Marketing. The PPC Specialist will report to Karel Figlar, the Director of Digital Marketing.
What do we offer?
We have offices in Brno and Prague, but you can live anywhere in the Czech Republic as long as you are open to traveling to the office from time to time. We are a family-friendly company with flexible work hours, internal innovation time, and many more benefits.
Are we the right fit? Get in touch—we always reply. We’ll meet in our Brno office or online. If we click, we will be happy to welcome you as a full-time team member.
Wanna know more about this or other job opportunities? Find out on our blog!