What will you be doing?
Most importantly, answer clients' questions via e-mail and Intercom in English. We use Grammarly, so a B2 level for written communication is sufficient.
24/7 customer support is our priority.
Why will you enjoy this?
This job is about helping others. So, you need to understand their problem and the processes and see things in a broader context.
No one will count how many emails you send per day. Instead, we want to see that the client has solved their problem thanks to you and is now happy—be it with support, our service, or our product.
Who will you work with?
You will consult mainly with the developers for customer problems and needs. Some clients will need more help, that's where you will work with Customer Success Managers. Occasionally, you will also meet with your colleagues from the Sales department.
Is it you?
We're looking for technical support. Maybe you've just entered the world of IT, or you've just finished school. You already have experience in troubleshooting and/or debugging software. To be able to help customers effectively, you'll need at least the basics of:
- C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, and MVC software design pattern
- MS SQL
- IIS, Azure, AWS
As for non-technical knowledge and skills:
- You speak English at the B2 level, at least.
- You are empathetic, can listen, and are not afraid to communicate with others.
- You enjoy helping those around you to succeed.
How can you pleasantly surprise us?
- You have already encountered a content management system (CMS).
- You've also come across terms like Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code.
- You have experience with an object-oriented language.
- You have worked with APIs and/or SDKs.
Do you think this position is the right fit for you? Contact us! We will meet in person or online, where you'll meet your future colleagues. If we click, we will welcome you to the team.
Wanna know more about this or other job opportunities? Find out on our blog!