Kentico Software is the company behind Xperience, the number one Digital Experience Platform (DXP) for the mid-market. Our goal is to provide our growing customer base with the best-in-class all-in-one solution. Kentico is a global, well-established leader in the web content management industry, recognized by industry analysts such as Gartner and Forrester.
We’re currently looking for a customer-growth expert — an experienced Account Manager with a tried and tested approach, to help nurture existing client relationships, and mutually grow business and revenue.
As such, you will actively manage our existing UK & Ireland clients and partners, supporting them with sales and post-sales activities. That means you will need to understand how to demo and sell web-based solutions to end clients.
You will bring value to the sales process through your complete understanding of key business considerations and challenges, and should feel comfortable talking with Digital Directors, VPs of Marketing or IT staff, both at the client and partner level.
This position requires proactive thinking, a consultative approach, and a self-motivated top performer with a good understanding of the CMS space. The role will report to the Director of Growth for EMEA.
All applicants must have a valid visa to work in the United Kingdom.
What will you do?
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals
- Grow business relationships with existing clients and partners
- Identify revenue-generating opportunities, with a particular focus on upsell, version upgrades, cross-sell, and moving our customers to Kentico’s subscription license model
- Further educate partners, and their clients, about Kentico Xperience’s capabilities
- Understand and identify client objectives/needs and align Kentico’s solutions
- Support agency counterparts in demos/RFIs/RFPs etc.
- Actively support joint marketing teams with co-marketing programs to drive business
- Perform engaging sales presentations and demos
- Accurately forecast sales pipeline
- Keep Dynamics CRM clean and up to date
Is it you?
- 4+ years of software- and solution-selling account management experience
- 2+ years in the web development industry, preferably in a DXP or CMS vendor
- Proven track record of success
- Must possess knowledge of the Content Management space, competitors, and related industries
- Previous experience managing a portfolio of clients who use Digital Experience Platform (DXP) or Web Content Management System (WCMS or CMS) technologies
- Comfortable in talking to C-Level at both customers and integration/agency partners
- Excellent presentation, business writing, and oral communication skills
- Passionate about helping and collaborating with other people and teams
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holiday (plus public holidays)
- Remote working
- Flexible Hours
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Excellent possibilities to develop your career and to be part of a fast-growing team