We're looking for a project manager for whom online marketing feels like home. Why? Because you'll take care of the marketing team's activities to ensure we provide the right information to the right people. You'll have to make sure that everything clicks together, and everybody knows what they're doing and why. You'll be responsible for sub-campaigns like communication with Gartner and complex content campaigns for each customer segment.
With whom will you work?
You'll cooperate with the Online Marketing Manager responsible for the whole Digital Experience Platform. They will be your main partner when planning and implementing campaigns. As a primary working tool, we're dogfooding, using our own product Kentico Xperience.
The core of our marketing work is providing content to current partners and DXP prospects. That's why three team members develop the content strategy, manage social networks, and create e-books and blog posts. The Event Manager will help you create online and offline events. Within the team, you can count on the Graphic designer and the Web Developer for help too. You and the team boss Jenda Perla will discuss strategic questions and cooperation with crucial partners.
Do you have what it takes?
You might have never heard of such a position, but if you're an online marketer in a small international start-up or you lead an e-commerce marketing team, then you could be the right person.
- You have at least three years of experience in online marketing, web, and product analytics.
- You like systematic work and believe in a customer-first approach.
- You're used to working with customer journeys, personas, and customer segments.
- You know how to set up and lead a project and how to communicate with team members.
- You're open to constructive feedback, and you can give it to others.
- Your English level is B2 or higher.